Never type a UserID or password again. Never make a mistake entering your name, address, zip code, etc. into a Web Form. Store your private information secured.
Personal Info Keeper organizes all your personal information in a convenient tree view. With a single mouse click and friendly drag-and-drop, you can “move” that information where you need it. Sophisticated security and encryption are available to keep your information safe. Ideal for managing your web access passwords and account login information. Security features include program startup protection, data file encryption, automatic password history retention and secure password generation.
Use Personal Info Keeper to keep:
– account information, such as user names and passwords, to enable you to quickly logon to any Windows application or Web Site
– credit card and postal address information, to enable you to quickly drop this information to any form you need to fill in
– bookmarks to any local files and internet URLs you need to open often
– any other text information
Information is stored in a tree-like structure that includes folders and items. Each folder may contain any number of other folders and items. The transfer of information occurs using drag-and-drop technology with either OLE or the Windows Clipboard. You can store data in an encrypted format and limit access to it, if you wish. The AES algorithm is used to encrypt data and a password is used to generate an encryption key.
Some additional features are:
– Ability to cfreate a portable version you can use from a removable device such as a USB drive
– Search facility
– Automatic password generation
– Schedule reminders for anniversaries, birthdays, appointments, and so on
– Favorites list and link history
– Password history support
– Using system icons for link items
– Import data from another personal data file
– And many other