Free Image Editor is a bitmap image-editing application that lets you retouch existing photos or create original graphics. Free Image Editor gives you the tools and supplies of a professional graphic design studio. There is TWAIN and support for importing from any scanner. Free Image Editor provides a rich graphics toolset for digital photography, print production and Web design.
|File Size: 1.60 MB|
|System Requirements: PentiumII, 64 MB RAM|
Free Image Editor Input/output:
– JPEG (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK) loading and saving.
– JPEG2000: JP2, J2K and JPC code stream formats (JPEG-2000 Part-1 standard, ISO/IEC 15444-1) loading and saving.
– TIFF (rev.6.0, Packbits, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, CIELab color spaces loading and saving. Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
– PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
– Compressed and uncompressed BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
– Compressed and uncompressed PCX in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
– DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX) loading and saving.
– Portable Bitmap PBM, PGM and PPM loading and saving.
– WBMP (Wireless Bitmap) uncompressed and black/white loading and saving.
– GIF in 2,4,8,16,32,64,128 or 256 colors loading and saving.
– WMF, EMF (input as raster), ICO and CUR loading.
– RAW Camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, X3F, BAY, ORF, SRF, MRW, DCR) loading.
– MultiPage TIF, GIF and AVI loading and saving.
– PhotoShop PSD format loading and saving.
– Saving/loading of specific file format parameters and saving/loading of preview dialogs (e.g. you can set quality of a Jpeg and view immediately the quality loss).
– Progress monitoring with saving and loading.